Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Danielnir
Helper II
Helper II

Sage 200 c integration

Hi all,

I'm trying to connect Power BI to Sage200c. I've managed to instal a Microsoft Power BI connector from Sage but I'm stuck on what to do next. May I ask for your assistance?

Kind regards,

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Danielnir ,

Too bad, it is a bit expensive.☹️ Maybe this is the problem.

vhenrykmstf_0-1625044513804.png

I use the Chrome browser, which can be clear in the history.

vhenrykmstf_1-1625044749119.png

You can mark useful responses as correct answers, to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Henry

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Danielnir ,

Generally speaking one of the most exciting features of the Power BI Connector for SAGE BUSINESS CLOUD ACCOUNTING is the ability to connect live to the cloud platform account.

For details, please refer to the follow-up steps provided in the following documents: Power BI Connector for Sage One and Sage Finance - agindo GmbH (power-bi-connector-for-sage.com)

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide what are the specific requirements after installation and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Henry!

Thanks for your reply. I followed the steps shown in your link but had different pop up when I clicked on the sign-in button inside of Power BI. It redirected me to the Microsoft login page and not to Sage One. Do you happen to know how to change that?

Kind regards,

Daniel

Hi @Danielnir ,

Try to clear the browser cache, and then try to log in again.

Let me know the result as soon as possible, looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, 

I can't find where to clear cache in Power BI inbuild browser. 

Anyway, my IT company was looking for the solution as well and they said that it's just a matter of purchasing a subscription (with one-time payment) in Sage. It was a bit too pricey for me so I didn't buy it. Maybe this info will help the others though.

Kind regards,

Daniel 

Hi @Danielnir ,

Too bad, it is a bit expensive.☹️ Maybe this is the problem.

vhenrykmstf_0-1625044513804.png

I use the Chrome browser, which can be clear in the history.

vhenrykmstf_1-1625044749119.png

You can mark useful responses as correct answers, to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Henry

Danielnir
Helper II
Helper II

Hi,

I won’t be very helpful with that I’m afraid. My Power BI connector was simply on the list within the installers menu.

I know for sure that you can buy this connector from third party companies.

Kind regards,

Dan

neatdot
Helper I
Helper I

Hi Daniel

I can't answer your question at the moment, but I'm a few hours behind you. I'm trying to get the right permissions on Sage 200c to be able to download and install the Power BI connector. Can you advise on what you needed to do? I can only see "Install Nominal Link components" and "Install eBanking components" in the Installers menu.

Once I'm installed I'll be trying to use the connector and would be happy to pass on my experiences here if that would help.

Regards

Steve

steve DOT james AT neatdot DOT co DOT uk

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors