cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

SSAS Culture Error when refreshing from Service

Hi,

I have a report that is connected to SSAS Cube, import mode. The report refreshes fine in Desktop, but when uploaded and tried to refresh from the Service, I am getting the below error message.

"AnalysisServices: Analysis Services does not support the 'en-150' culture. A different culture can be specified using the Culture option of the AnalysisServices.Databases function."

Any ideas where the culture needs to be amended, in the report, SSAS or the Service?

Any feedback would be appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @jacschZA 

Here is a similar post with the solution for your refer to:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/PowerBI-Desktop-cannot-connect-to-Anaylsis-Models/td-p/4927...

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @jacschZA 

Here is a similar post with the solution for your refer to:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/PowerBI-Desktop-cannot-connect-to-Anaylsis-Models/td-p/4927...

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi @v-lili6-msft ,

Thanks, I had actually seen this post. But didnt work at the time.

But after changing my machines Region Format, AND recreated my report, it seemed to work then.

Tried the Culture change via Tabular Editor, but didnt seem to resolve this for me.

Thanks again!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Happy New Year from Power BI

This is a must watch for a message from Power BI!

December Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the December 2020 Updates!

Community Blog

Check it Out!

Click here to read the latest blog and learn more about contributing to the Power BI blog!

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.

Top Solution Authors