Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RustyNails
Helper III
Helper III

Run all flows at specified time

Hello all - I have about 40 flows that are based on Microsoft PowerBI Alerts. The alerts send an email to the users impacted. However, I want to run all the flows at a specific time, like 6 am CST. Right now they are all staggered. Is there a way I can say run all my flows at 6 am? I saw one option would be to add recurrence inside each flow but I'm hoping to avoid manually updating 40 flows...

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ScottShearer
Resolver I
Resolver I

@RustyNails:

I don't see any way around updating all of your Flows.  The most obvious way to approach this is, as you said, using a recurrence trigger and scheduling when the Flows run inside of that trigger.

Alternatively, you could create a single Flow that runs on a recurrence trigger that calls all of your other Flows.  That way, you won't need to update all Flows if you want to change when they run.  Here is a link to a blog post that discusses nested Flows.

If this answers your question, please mark your post as Solved.

Scott

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ScottShearer
Resolver I
Resolver I

@RustyNails:

I don't see any way around updating all of your Flows.  The most obvious way to approach this is, as you said, using a recurrence trigger and scheduling when the Flows run inside of that trigger.

Alternatively, you could create a single Flow that runs on a recurrence trigger that calls all of your other Flows.  That way, you won't need to update all Flows if you want to change when they run.  Here is a link to a blog post that discusses nested Flows.

If this answers your question, please mark your post as Solved.

Scott

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors