Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

magsod
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Right click options on report tab disappears

When I right click on a report tab all text is missing for the options to "Rename page", "Delete page" or "Duplicate page".

This happened after I had created a new report tab and moved that tab to be positioned first in my report. The issue also remains for that specific report after it's been published and I use the report from Power BI Service.

However this has so far only happened to one specifc report and I cannot seem to reproduce the issue on any other reports right now.

Tab issue.PNG 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
magsod
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@v-haibl-msft 

apparently the issue has disappeared when I reopen the report today. I didn't think of trying a reboot yesterday but perhaps that solved my issue.

Thanks for taking your time and trying to help 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
magsod
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

@v-haibl-msft 

apparently the issue has disappeared when I reopen the report today. I didn't think of trying a reboot yesterday but perhaps that solved my issue.

Thanks for taking your time and trying to help 

v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@magsod

I cannot repro it. Since it can only be reproduced in one of your specific report. Is it possible to share your PBIX file to me, so that I can publish it to Power BI Service and try to repro it locally?

Best Regards,

Herbert

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors