Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reset to Default Color

Hi,

After this new look has been applied to Power Bi service, the Reset to default button color is  changing with the theme.

Previously it was yellow color all the time. Here is a picture of before & after. I will prefer before pic.Reset to Default.JPG

I will really appreciate if we have control to change the color or it can be permanently yellow color.

Thanks,

panda

3 REPLIES 3
njones2
Advocate I
Advocate I

As I have made training materials at my institution including narrated video training and I specifically refer to "click the big yellow button" to on board non-technical people it's kinda frustrating that the front end like that changed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's harder to see when there is a filter on and sometimes the angle of the monitor makes it even harder to see if it's cleared or not. I don't get the bright aqua for the theme but the reset button blends too much, especially when you're on a tablet or smaller screen. 

Reset to default is your friend. But if you can't find your friend well that sucks.

RobbeVL
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I actually prefer the NON-Yellow button.
Fits in better with a color theme of your choice. Grey is more neutral...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors