Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reset password

Hi all,

I need some help of MS Teams.
I have Power BI Free account (personal): power_bi@kkadikin.ru
I forgot my password. I am the only admin of my tenant and I can not reset it manually, because I didn't make this setting previously.
Could you help me?)))

Thank you so much,
Konstantin.

7 REPLIES 7
NadiaW
Frequent Visitor

Hi!

Any luck with solving this issue? Its been a while, but I have now encountered the same problem, with no solution in sight!

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

It does not indicate that free accounts do not support resetting passwords. Refer to a similar solution, similar to the workaround provided by @collinq . How did you reset your password? Can you provide a detailed demonstration screenshot for me to answer further?

Let me know immediately, looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Henry!

Sorry for Foreign language in the file, Eng text is below.

Please, read my firs message carefully)

Return to account
Apologize
Password reset is not possible as you need to register this function.

If you are unable to sign in, contact your administrator to reset your password.
When you log in again, sign up for a self-service password reset so you can reset your password in the future. If your organization does not have another administrator, contact support.

Show more details

Screen.JPG

collinq
Super User
Super User

HI @Anonymous ,

If you are the admin and unable to reset the password you will have to contact IT support - which is Microsoft in this case.  Use your tenant to create a ticket where they can help you through the steps.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Use your tenant to create a ticket" - I can't to use my account. I can't to sign in.

Hey @Anonymous ,

You should be able to reset your password from this link:

Forgot your password for Power BI? - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

If that doesn;t work, try this link Support | Microsoft Power BI and see if you can "Create Support Ticket".  But, if that doesn't work, you can call this number 800-642-7676

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much.

Forgot your password for Power BI? - Power BI | Microsoft Docs - it doesn't work, I wrote this at my ticket

Support | Microsoft Power BI - it doesn't work, because this is for Pro users. I have a Free account

call this number 800-642-7676 - I don't want to speak about that: please push this, this... and so on 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors