cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adni85
Regular Visitor

Reset date slicer to last one week/ month from latest date.

Hi

I have a dashboard that is scheduled to refresh every morning with the previous day's new data however when I open my dashboard for the first time it shows the 'to date' on the day when the dashboard was uploaded. How to change it?

I am looking for, that whenever I open my dashboard after the schedule refresh is completed it will show last week or last month's data from the current/ updated date when the dashboard is opened every time.  

TIA

1 REPLY 1
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @adni85 

What happens when you pin a tile to a dashboard it remembers the filters that were on when it was pinned to the dashboard.

It sounds like in your instance you pinned it with a specific date. I would rather pin it with the relative date slicer which is the last 1 day (Including today) and then pin it. That should allow it to move through time?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2022 update 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Click here to learn more about the August 2022 updates!

August 1 episode 9_no_dates 768x460.jpg

The Power BI Community Show

Watch the playback when Priya Sathy and Charles Webb discuss Datamarts! Kelly also shares Power BI Community updates.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors