Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sreesudha_OC
Helper II
Helper II

Requesting guidance

Hi team,

Just got a doubt. I would like to extract a data from the below github source. There are various other sub sources also. Objective is to create a dashboard with all info available in these subsources which are in web form.  Is there a way to available to pull these data to pbi.

COVID Beds India - covidbedsindia.in

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HI @Sreesudha_OC ,

I think that tabl2 2 through table 5 are giving you exactly what you want and they appear to be formatted the way you want.  Column 3 in the tables is the "last updated" column

collinq_0-1621260234528.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Sreesudha_OC
Helper II
Helper II

Thankyou Sir. 

ranbeermakin
Resolver III
Resolver III

You can extract the data from tables using the Web connector...

ranbeermakin_0-1621152894133.png

Thanks Ranbeer,

Actually, table 2 ( which you have selected) is not capturing the "last updated date" frm the link. COVID-19 Beds - Delhi Government (jantasamvad.org)

If you look at the screenshot below, is there a way to split the rows. Would like to view only the last updated date and time, other than the hospital names in coloumn 2.

Sreesudha_OC_0-1621228638614.png

HI @Sreesudha_OC ,

I think that tabl2 2 through table 5 are giving you exactly what you want and they appear to be formatted the way you want.  Column 3 in the tables is the "last updated" column

collinq_0-1621260234528.png

Proud to be a Datanaut!

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @Sreesudha_OC ,

Hi, on that link was a separate link that takes you to the datasources at this location:

GitHub - pxthxk/COVIDBedsIndia: A volunteer-driven effort to track COVID Hospital Beds availability ...

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Hi Collinq,

Thanks for your guidance. I have seen this sources,  i was trying to pull data from these sources to pbi. For eg: COVID-19 Beds - Delhi Government (jantasamvad.org) for Delhi, i need the details in the html files. I have tried to pull this in web view. The out put that i get looks messy. Would you be able to guide me on how can i get these info coverted to a readable format?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors