Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Request R packages

Hello,

I am using an R package called agricolae on one of my reports, and it is not currently supported online. There is an e-mail to request new packages, but my messages don`t go through. My question is, is it still possible to request R packages to be available? 

Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hi, @Anonymous 

Do you send to rinpbifb@microsoft.com ?

see this blog:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/de-de/blog/r-visuals-in-powerbi-service/

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @Anonymous 

agricolae is not supported in power bi for now.

Request support for a new R package

Supported R packages for the Power BI service are found in the following section, titled Supported Packages. If you would like to request support of an R package not found in that list, you can send an email with your request to the R in Power BI Feedback Team.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-r-packages-support

Best Regards,

Lin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-lili6-msft ,

I tried requesting the package, but my messages are not delivered. I get the following error:

More Info for Email Admins

Status code: 550 5.7.133

This error occurs when the distribution group, security group, or Office 365 group is configured to accept messages only from authenticated senders (senders in the same organization or those added to the group's allowed senders list).

To fix the issue, the recipient's email admin or the group owner must add the sender's email address to the group's allowed senders list or change the group's delivery management setting to accept messages from senders inside and outside of the organization.

Usually this issue can only be fixed by the recipient's email admin or the group owner.

For more information and steps to fix this error, see Fix email delivery issues for error code 5.7.133 in Office 365.

Original Message Details

Created Date:

6/6/2019 5:31:54 PM

Recipient Address:

powerbiai@microsoft.com

Subject:

R package request

Error Details

Reported error:

550 5.7.133 RESOLVER.RST.SenderNotAuthenticatedForGroup; authentication required; Delivery restriction check failed because the sender was not authenticated when sending to this group

DSN generated by:

CY4PR21MB0823.namprd21.prod.outlook.com

hi, @Anonymous 

Do you send to rinpbifb@microsoft.com ?

see this blog:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/de-de/blog/r-visuals-in-powerbi-service/

Best Regards,

Lin

I also tried requesting a new package using the email you provided, but I still got an email back saying: 

"The group powerbiai only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list."

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @bcutler ,

Apparently even with that message they receive our e-mails. This week they returned my e-mail saying that the package I requested will be added soon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors