Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

karo
Post Patron
Post Patron

Request Access: User requesting access will get the following instructions

Hi All,

Does anyone know something more about Request Access control/custom message?

2021-06-07_9-56-00.jpg

Does it only work only for Build-permissions or there is any chance to use it also in case of Report Access Requests?

Regards,

Karo

5 REPLIES 5
v-angzheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @karo 
Thank you for your vote, I believe your vote will be helpful.

Is the above answer helpful to you?  If it helps, could you please mark the post which helps as Answered? It will help the others in the community find the solution easily if they face the same problem with you. Thank you.

collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @karo ,

This particular request option is for the Build permission only.  The REad only request comes when somebody shares a report or link but the permission doesn't have permission and then they will get a separate pop up box that prompts them to request access.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Hi @collinq Do you know if there is any chance to set up such custom message also in case of Report Access Requests (read) ? I look forward such option for a long long time...

Regards,

Karo

HI @karo ,

I don't believe so,  Perhaps you can look and see if an idea exists already for this and if not add one?  If you add one, let us know in this thread so that we can vote for it as well.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Thanks @collinq . I am aware of several ideas connected with this topic and already voted on them. I just had hope that finally this can be handled 😞 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors