Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vijaykumar

Repos Is not appearing in the dashboard

I have created the sql server instance and i have created the sample database  and i creted the datasource of the gateway registered and i have configured the sql server to registerd gateway.

it is sucessfully connected and created the datasets for the data which  i have selected the table when i am trying to create the repos from the generated tables it is not  appearing .

so i have checked the  firwall and proxy settings by using the command Test-NetConnection -ComputerName watchdog.servicebus.windows.net -Port 9350 it is saying TCP Succed as true but some warning message it is giving as

ping to watchdog.servicebus.windows.net failed-- status :TimedOut.     

can anyone help me to try my problem i have tried searching my links its not solved my problem.

Thanks&Regards,

Vijay

1 REPLY 1
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vijaykumar,

What's the issue in your scenario actually? The thread title means report doesn't display in the dashboard. But from this sentence "it is sucessfully connected and created the datasets for the data which  i have selected the table when i am trying to create the repos from the generated tables it is not  appearing .", it seems that you meet the issue when creating the report. Would you please describe the issue clearly, so that we can understand it better and test in our environment.

By the way, in your scenario, you can create a report in Power BI Desktop display data from the same SQL Server data source, then publish it to service. Since you have configured a data source connect to SQL Server database under On-Premises data gateway, you can set the dataset use On-Premises data gateway to build connection. Then pin the visual or report live page to the dashboard.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors