cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GTS_ONE Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Reports loading VERY slowly

Hi All,

As of this morning, several of us on the team are seeing this behavior.

• browse to app.powerbi.com as usual
  • click on any report and you get all the tools and navigation panes, but it is a blank white page where the report would load
  • after a few minutes, the report either loads by itself or you get an error that says "unable to load the model" and when you cancel that, the report loads

Is anyone else seeing similar issues today?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
jhoward New Member

Re: Reports loading VERY slowly

Hi -

I'm supporting many users that are experiencing the same issue today. It's not everyone in my office and I couldn't find a pattern. There's only one PowerBI service advisory and no incidents currently so I didn't consider that it might be powerbi.com itself until finding this post.

Still looking into how to reproduce or how to get a reliable work-around.

GTS_ONE Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Thanks... well similar to you we weren't sure if it was something isolated to just our users or not.  But I think we've now confirmed for each other that there seems to be something happening more globally!

carterfritz001 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

I can confirm this is happening to my organization as well. I've put in a support request and will update if I receive any useful information.

Some symptoms: We're having failures to load both in app.powerbi.com and any reports through "Publish to Web".

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Kudos Received Badges Coming

New Kudos Received Badges Coming

Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Learn about the award-winning innovation that was implemented across Microsoft’s Business Applications Communities.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (1,271)