Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GTS_ONE
Advocate II
Advocate II

Reports loading VERY slowly

Hi All,

As of this morning, several of us on the team are seeing this behavior.

• browse to app.powerbi.com as usual
  • click on any report and you get all the tools and navigation panes, but it is a blank white page where the report would load
  • after a few minutes, the report either loads by itself or you get an error that says "unable to load the model" and when you cancel that, the report loads

Is anyone else seeing similar issues today?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
jhoward

Hi -

I'm supporting many users that are experiencing the same issue today. It's not everyone in my office and I couldn't find a pattern. There's only one PowerBI service advisory and no incidents currently so I didn't consider that it might be powerbi.com itself until finding this post.

Still looking into how to reproduce or how to get a reliable work-around.

Thanks... well similar to you we weren't sure if it was something isolated to just our users or not.  But I think we've now confirmed for each other that there seems to be something happening more globally!

Hi there,

I can confirm this is happening to my organization as well. I've put in a support request and will update if I receive any useful information.

Some symptoms: We're having failures to load both in app.powerbi.com and any reports through "Publish to Web".

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors