Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

meganarp
Frequent Visitor

Report tabs not displaying, Apps not opening, Shared with me gone

Hi,

Are any other users noticing Report tabs/pages not displaying in reports?  Apps not opening and the Shared with Me section gone?  The Report tabs and App issue is happening for majority but not all end users.  Shared with Me is appears gone for all users.  

Troubleshooting done:  Republishing reports, clearning cache, trying FireFox, Safari, Chrome, Edge browsers, inprivate browsers.

Anyone seeing this as well?

Thanks,

Megan

10 REPLIES 10
marco_79
Frequent Visitor

The same experience as you describe, not loading tabs

marco_79_0-1655898186882.png

tried chrome,edge,inprivate but tabs wont load or in some cases very slow.

With the power bi app from the windows store the tabs are loading fine.

our powerbi region is north europe

Hi Marco, do you know if your company routes through MCAS?  Do you see mcas after app.powerbi.com.mcas.ms?  This would be helpful to know

Yes, 

marco_79_0-1655898795223.png

Also, can you try opening any App?

ah we got 3 test apps those are not opening at all, did not notice that yet because we do not actively use those, neither in chrome or edge.

but they work perfectly in de power bi app

I think it is related to MCAS changes in PBI.  Thank you so much for the response, you have helped narrow my troubleshooting down.

fyi it was defender for cloud apps, without it the apps and tabs are working fine

v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @meganarp ,

Currently shared with me in the browse directory, which contains reports and dashboards shared with you, all datasets you have access to will be in the data center.

vcgaomsft_1-1655885088439.png

The Power BI product team occasionally introduces new product experiences to a small group of people. The layout changes above have also been deployed. If you do not want to participate in the subsequent experience, you can ask your Power BI administrator to turn this option off temporarily. We welcome you to share your feedback as well!

vcgaomsft_0-1655884171956.png

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

Thanks, I saw that later in the day it was moved under 'Browse'.  However, our tenant is in North Central US and we are still having issues viewing report tabs and opening Apps.  It was intermittment but today appears very widespread.  I have a ticket open already, waiting to meet with Microsoft.

Hariharan_R
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi,

If you were able to see earlier and it is not showing then you can raise a support ticket and check with the team.

Thanks

Hari

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors