Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

julienvdc
Helper III
Helper III

Report subscription with filters applied only work for first page of report

Hey there,

I am playing around with this recent new feature 'Subscribe to a report with filters applied', but it seems like when your report has multiple pages, the link "Go to repor" will only keep in memory the selected filters/slicers of the front page (or selected page for the subscription)...

Is there a way to keep all selected filters/slicers for all pages of the report?

Cheers!

Julien

3 REPLIES 3
WG_ELHT
Frequent Visitor

It seems my 'include my changes' option has disappeared (yet still showing in me previous subscriptions), any ideas how I can get this back? 

julienvdc
Helper III
Helper III

Hey @v-binbinyu-msft thanks for the promo 🙂

Sorry if I wasn't clear, I did make some slicer changes from the default view on a report that has multiple pages. I created a subscription checking the box "include my changes", but when I test the subscription, the link that I get in my email takes me to the repart with my changes saved only on the first report page, all other pages did not retain my changes... 😞

v-binbinyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @julienvdc ,

When creating a subscription for a report, you'll choose whether to Include my changes. When Include my changes is unchecked, Power BI ignores all changes you may have made to the report, and subscribes you to the report as published by the author. When Include my changes is checked, Power BI subscribes you to the report including all changes you've made to the report. Changes include:

• filters (filter pane)
  • slicers
  • personalized visuals
  • cross-filtering or cross-highlighting
  • drill down or drill up