Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vmakhija
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Report subscription (Subscribe to emails) - All report pages?

Hello

Is it possible to add a subscription to report which will send screenshot of all report pages?

Currently there is an option to select only one page at a time. So wondering if its even possible at all to select all pages (i.e. entire report) in a single subscription?

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
vmakhija
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Here is what I did to get all report pages in an email subscription -

I pinned all my report pages to a dashboard and created a subscription on my dashboard.

However, I am not getting an email from dashboard subscription.

My report subscriptions works just fine, but dashboard subscriptions are not working.

Regards

Hi @vmakhija ,

Based on my research, include all the page of report in one subscribe is not supported yet currently.

For the dashboard subscribe, there are a few limitation based on this document:

For dashboard email subscriptions, if any tiles have row-level security (RLS) applied, those tiles don't display.

For dashboards subscriptions specifically, certain types of tiles aren't yet supported. These include: streaming tiles, video tiles, custom web content tiles.

Dashboards with over 25 pinned tiles, or 4 pinned live report pages, may not render fully in subscription e-mails sent to users. Subscriptions to dashboards over these number of tiles aren't blocked. However, they're considered unsupported if you encounter issues. Consider modifying them accordingly to fall within a supported range.

For dashboard email subscriptions, if any tiles have row-level security (RLS) applied, those tiles don't display.

Could you please consider above limitation and try to run the subscribe over dashboard again?

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-lid-msft 

thanks for your reply.

I did try to run the subscription on the dashboard which has 3 live pages and it runs fine.

For the dashboard with 4 live pages, it didn't work for me.

Would you also know of a solution to run the Microsoft flow to email the Power BI report PDF to users?

Regards

Vicky

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors