Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report not opening until "Reset to Default" is clicked

I have published couple of reports for my organization. For the last of few days, few reports out of them doesn't open until "reset to default" is clicked. This happens everytime I try to open that report. I need to click Reset to default to view the report. It's happening for me only as others in my organization are not facing this issue.

Happens in both Chrome and Edge. Cleared cache, history everything.

Please help.

27 REPLIES 27
AJ_Clark
Resolver I
Resolver I

We are affected also. Started happening a day or so ago. Entire report page is blank until you click reset to default.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Team,

Same issue here. Just started the last few days.

I have a Gannt chart visual that will not display until we click RESET TO DEFAULT.

Jim

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Can you please share more detail information to help us reproduce your issue? (e.g. Datasource type, connection mode, data region that power bi service host...)

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-shex-msft  I am pulling data from SQL DB through direct query.

There are other reports which uses the same method of data query from the same source, same gateway, etc (I mean everything is same). For these reports, I am not facing any issues.

For the report, I am facing the issue mentioned, not everyone in my organization is facing the same issue. Just couple of us.

Please do let me know if you need any further info.

Bastien
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

Since this morning we have the issue too in our project for everyuser and on 2 different environments and reports ... (impacted more than 100 users)

Interested by explanation/solution/causes.

janettegeoghan
Regular Visitor

We are having the same issue! Started yesterday for us.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors