Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report doesn't overwrite former one after being published

After doing changes on my report and refreshing data using Desktop, I published it report on my workspace (using the same name) which usually overwrites the dataset and the report. Right now, it only refreshes the dataset; the changes on the report do not appear. 

I tried uploading a new report on my workspace (which worked); doing changes on this report and uploading again, same issue; so it's not specific to my first report.

Does anyone have the same issue ?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

@Anonymous What specifically is not updating? This is the first I've read about this issue, submitting this to the issues forum may be a good idea as well.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Seth_C_Bauer thank you for replying. Every changes relative to the visuals; adding/deleting/hiding sheets do not appear for some reason. However the changes relative to the dataset/metrics are published...

Thank you for the advice; I'll post this on the issues forum

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors