cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mr89 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Report colors changing when published

I also have this issue. My report looks ridicolous and is practically unusable, pretty **bleep** annoying to say it softly... Smiley Sad

PowerTools Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I'm using Zoomcharts Donut Chart and publishing is changing the color to white, making the fraction obscure.
OneWithQuestion (below) also mentions using Pie Charts and TreeMaps.
Hoping to figure this out soon.
Thanks for your guidance.

PowerTools Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I changed the color from a custom looking color to a more common color and it worked for the first level donut filter, but changed a color in the 3rd level to white.

Changed the deep red custom color to a tannish (light brown/grey) color and it worked - the colors in the published report were the same as the colors in the desktop report (Zoomcharts Donut Chart).

jgutierrez Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Still no solution for this...

Highlighted
xaitike Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

If you are still experiencing this, vote for the issue here

Mr89 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Still having the issue? I know I am.. Smiley Sad

Add another one to the list. all visuals colors not matching what was published.

aboggs Visitor
Visitor

I'm having this issue as well. I have a very in-depth report with 28 pages. Certain pages have random line graphs and bar graphs where one color selection (in my case, both are charcoal gray) is going rogue and changing to beige once embedded/published. All are still normal colors in PBI Desktop. 

YunC Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Work around until this issue gets developer's attention: Edit the dashboard color directly on Power BI Service and save. That way the color stays even after published. This works for me because the dataset is auto freshed. If I make any major change to the original Desktop version and publish, all changes I made to the Service version is gone and here I go again...

Mr89 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

That sucks... Question though, do you use a custom colout theme? I wonder if thats whats causing the issue..