Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report Zoom on PowerBI Service - Chrome vs IE 11

This is very odd: once a report is published to PowerBI Service, the view & zoom of the PowerBI report from PowerBI Desktop is the same when you open the published report with Chrome browser.

This is not the case if the published report is opened with Internet Explorer.  This has caused my titles & slicer labels to be concatenated.

My company uses IE 11 as a default broswer, is there anyway around this other than fixing the report in accordance to the view in IE 11?

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous ,

Have made a test but couldn't reproduce your issue. However, for troubleshooting, you may clear the browser cache and check if this issue persists. In addtion, IE browser is expired, I would suggest you to use edge instead.

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Clearing cache did not work.  As much as I'd like to though, I cannot control the browser that my organization uses.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update from Microsoft on this IE 11 issue please?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors