cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jasonvl Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Report Refresh?

Hi,

I have a CSV report that is updated 3 times a day and I've set up a gateway and a schedule to refresh the dataset which is all working fine.

My question is how do I get the report to refresh automatically from the updated dataset? I can do a manual refresh and the dashboard will update automatically every 15 minutes but only if the report is updated manually first.

It also updates if I log out and back in again but I would like the report to update automatically if posssible?

I have seen a link which show how to get the webpage automatically updating using a piece of java script but I'd prefer to not have to go down that route if possible?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards, Jason.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Report Refresh?

Hi @Jasonvl ,

Based on my understanding, you want the report page you are viewing on website to be updated once the source dataset is updated, right? Per my knowledge, the report page won't be updated at once because of the cache of web browser, unless you click the refresh button or leave the web page and return back. As you mentioned, currently, the best choice is to force the web page to refresh via Java script.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Report Refresh?

Hi @Jasonvl ,

Based on my understanding, you want the report page you are viewing on website to be updated once the source dataset is updated, right? Per my knowledge, the report page won't be updated at once because of the cache of web browser, unless you click the refresh button or leave the web page and return back. As you mentioned, currently, the best choice is to force the web page to refresh via Java script.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.