Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Drewd25
Frequent Visitor

Report Page Limit?

Hello Everyone,

We have a fairly robust internal report which I've been using to kick out standardized metrics each month - huge time saver. This report is currently 35 visible pages when published to the online service. One interesting problem I'm running into, is that if I click the "next page" arrow at the bottom of the page a number of times such that I reach the end of the report, I am unable to click back and view previous tabs not shown in the current "view". This varies by user, but in my report, clicking to the end of the report leaves me with 11 accessible tabs, and no way to page back to the beginning of the report. It's like the JS breaks almost.

I've not had any luck in finding detail on a maximum number of visible pages in a report, and am confident that my data model, while nuanced, is not particularly large relative to what others are using.

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Drewd25,

Based on my test, I cannot reproduce your issue here. I used the latest version of desktop : 2.61.5192.321 64-bit (August 2018). And I tested in Edge and Chrome. Could you please tell me which kind of your Browser?  Please check the supported Browsers for Power BI here.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @Drewd25,

Is your issue solved now?

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors