Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

bvilten
Helper II
Helper II

Report Metrics fails to load

Loading metrics for specific report fails after switching to new view. 

Again the usage meterics report was functional. Upon switching to "New View" we received the following oh so helpful error - We're having trouble loading usage metrics right now.

I cannot even switch back to the old view.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

4 REPLIES 4
collinq
Super User
Super User

HI @bvilten ,

If you just switched, it takes a day to refresh.  If this has been more than a day ago that you switched, is this intermittent or keeps happening?

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

For my client that did the trick, but I have several consumers that cannot get the metrics while others now work fine.

Hey @bvilten ,

Since the usage metrics are a bit of a "black box" and we can't get to any of the data directly (without going the API route) about all I can suggest is to start a ticket with Microsoft.

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

This  MS doc had the answer.

Troubleshoot Usage Metrics 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors