Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

garythomannCoGC
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Report Builder percent symbol justification functionality

Looks like RB has not the ability to format a % symbol to the left justification.   ie  %nn   nn% is the only offering 

Bug forum link below

Report Builder percent symbol justification functionality 

3 REPLIES 3
garythomannCoGC
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Thanks for your reply and interest @v-cazheng-msft  but no one has voted (including yourself 🙂 and now 50+ views!)

I do not hold much 'hope' as m$ is a marketing company moreso than a tech company.

Hi @garythomannCoGC,

You may ask your colleagues or others for help. More votes from product users on this idea, more possibilities that the product group will implement it. For every day, they will receive many great idea so they will take priority to complete the high votes idea. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @garythomannCoGC,

Not sure quite clear about how you want to format a % symbol to the left justification, but if you don’t see any options or documents related to it, then it means this feature isn’t supported for now. And you need wait for the votes from other users in Power BI Ideas. Normally, high votes will accelerate the implements of the feature you need.

vcazhengmsft_1-1653889988304.png

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors