Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DataBI123
Frequent Visitor

Report Builder - Matrix - Freeze Header Issue (Row and Column)

Hi all,

I'm facing another issue in Power BI Report Builder as the following:
Scenario: Matrix have option checked: "Keep header visible while scrolling" for both row and column.

1. When scrolling down, it works fine:
    DataBI123_0-1632822899646.png
  2. Then scrolling to the right, the header of first 3 columns is hidden, and data is shown instead:
    DataBI123_1-1632822987096.png

This issue only appear in web only. Could some please help how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Phu Huynh

6 REPLIES 6
AishwaryaUday
Regular Visitor

Im facinf]g the same issue,is there a fix,please let me know

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DataBI123 

It may be caused by browser cache , you can clear the cache and see if the column headers can display normally . Or you can check your report in another browser to see if the column header can be displayed normally .

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Dear @v-yetao1-msft ,

Same issue for Microsoft Edge and Firefox:

DataBI123_0-1633074518763.png

I have cleared cache but the issue still appear. Our users also facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Phu Huynh

Does the fixed header work correctly in Power BI Report Builder, but fails to work properly in the service?

Dear @bradsy , 

Yes, it work correctly in Power BI Report Builder (installed in my laptop). This issue only happen in the portal service.

Thanks,
Phu

There was a fix recently for headers not working properly in the service. It should be in Prod by end of next week I beleive. If you still have the issue after the 15th, you might want to file a service request as what you say is a bug that should be fixed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors