Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Remove permission from some users who shared a report (Link-Pro License) // Retirar el permiso

Buenas Tardes
Un usuario con licencia Pro genero un vinculo de un reporte, el cual lo compartio con varios usuarios.
- Quisiera saber a que usuarios compartio el vinculo ya que en la opcion de acceso no aparece.
-De los que acceden al vinculo que compartio, quisiera retirar a un usuario especialmente.

Good afternoon
A user with a Pro license generated a link for a report, which he shared with several users.
- I would like to know which users shared the link as it does not appear in the access option.
-Of those who access the link you shared, I would like to withdraw a user especially.
7 REPLIES 7
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous  Any updates?

v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

Has that user ever been a member of the workspace?

If you can’t see him in the list now, he should be no longer eligible to view the report.

Did I answer your question ? Please mark my reply as solution. Thank you very much.
If not, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Janey

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @GilbertQ 

Can you give me more detail on this point? "What happens if you look in the app permissions?"

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GilbertQ  

Hello GilbertQ, if I enter that option but the user I am looking for does not appear. But in Report Usage Metrics in part of Users the user does appear that is why I realized the existence of the user

Hola GilbertQ , si ingrese a esa opcion pero no aparece el usuario que busco. Pero en Report Usage Metrics en parte de Users el usuario si aparece por eso me di cuenta de la existencia del usuario.

Hi @Anonymous 

That is unusual as they should be there.

What happens if you look in the app permissions?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello GilbertQ, if I enter that option but the user I am looking for does not appear. But in Report Usage Metrics in part of Users the user does appear that is why I realized the existence of the user

Hola GilbertQ , si ingrese a esa opcion pero no aparece el usuario que busco. Pero en Report Usage Metrics en parte de Users el usuario si aparece por eso me di cuenta de la existencia del usuario.

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

You can click on Share, then click on Manage Permissions

GilbertQ_0-1635976515842.png

Then in the bottom left hand side click on Advanced

GilbertQ_1-1635976534916.png

And then under Direct Access, you will see the people have have clicked on the link and have got access, you can then remove them from the Direct Access link

GilbertQ_3-1635976678054.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors