Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

fbendiksen
Regular Visitor

Relative week not being updated in calendar

We have a dashboard that we have scheduled a weekly refresh (incremental) each Monday at 00:30 AM. 

We also have filter on the report to show relative week is less that 0 to show results from the previous week. The last 3 weeks this has not worked. The data refreshes, but last week does not pop up unless we refreshes the data model again when coming to work at 0800 or changes the relative filter to less than or equal to 0.  

It seems that the calendar does not update for some reason, tried to postpone the update to 01:30 AM last night, but that did not help either. 

1 REPLY 1
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

The reason could be that all the Date/Time on the Power BI Servers is set to UTC.

This means that depending on where you are in the world when it refreshes at 00:30 (your local time) it is not after midnight at UTC, and that is why it does not show the data you are expecting.

I would suggest updating your dataset to offset based on your time zone so it will refresh correctly.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors