Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

arvindyadav
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Regarding Extended Pro Trail.

Hi,

A month ago i was available for extended pro trail but now i am only available for 60 days trail pack.

Please help me out what actually happens.

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Yuliana

Some of my team members are not able access power bi dashboard and reports

though they are signed into Power BI before May 1st 2017.They havent got the free trail notification thogh ther are eligible and the ids are as below

Sunnikrishna@csc.com

nganesan4@csc.com

sshenbagaram@csc.com

bjayaraman6@csc.com

All the above are Pro free trail users

Please suggest on this issue

Regards,

Sreedevi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Team,

though they are signed into Power BI before May 1st 2017.They havent got the free trail notification thogh ther are eligible and the ids are as below

Hi Team,

Some of my team members are not able access power bi dashboard and reports though they are signed into Power BI before May 1st 2017 and this users are as below

Sunnikrishna@csc.com

nganesan4@csc.com

sshenbagaram@csc.com

bjayaraman6@csc.com

Regards,

Sreedevi

Regards,

Sreedevi

Hi @Anonymous,

Please click on setting gear option and at the end you find your archived content there are your data... Or else contact with Yuliana .
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @arvindyadav,

A month ago, after you received the notification with a prompt to register for the Extended Power BI Pro trial offer, did you activate the Extended Pro Trial? If you had dismissed that, please check the  option within the notification area and activate it to enable your 12 month pro trial.

If you have activated the account but is still available for 60 days trail, if possible, you could send me your Power BI account via a private message. Maybe I can send it to related team to have a check on it.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @Yuliana,

Actually when I sharing my dashboard in extended pro trail . Its showing message as this is your archived content some features like sharing and access on mobile are disabled.

Please reslove this problem. Because I need to share my dashboard to my client.

Please find the image for your reference.power BI Extended pro trail.png

Thanking you!!

Regards,

Arvind

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Yuliana

Hi Team,

Some of my team members are not able access power bi dashboard and reports though they are signed into Power BI before May 1st 2017 and this users are as below

Sunnikrishna@csc.com

nganesan4@csc.com

sshenbagaram@csc.com

bjayaraman6@csc.com

Regards,

Sreedevi

Regards,

Sreedevi

Hi Yuliana Gu,

How could i mail you via private message @Yuliana Gu.

And in the personal account what you basically want.

Hi @arvindyadav,

Can you see the #days left for your pro trial account?

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yulgu-msft

Yes When I click on the Setting Icon in Power BI Service there is archived content showing I think that is pro trail extended day Account of mine.

Thank You So Much ...!!!

Regards,

Arvind

Hi @arvindyadav,

So, currently, you can use the Entended Pro Trail successfully, right? If so, would you please kindly mark the corresponding reply as an answer? If you still have any question, please feel free to ask.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Hi @Yuliana ,

This is very needy things which I want so badly.

can you please solve this issue .

The issue is when I publish my desktop work in Power BI service then my measure value is same as what I got in Desktop version but when I refresh in Power Bi service the value changes with increment of one. Which is wrong .

please Find the attached with my used formula .

In the both attached please find june month then you will got the error.

There are two attached one of desktop version another of Power Bi Service.

Screenshot2.pngScreenshot.png

The Mine formula i.e, 

Productive Calls = CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT(Query1[booked_order_id])) - CALCULATE(

DISTINCTCOUNT('Query1'[booked_order_id]),

'Query1'[booked_order_id] IN { 0 }

)

Give me the value excluding zero.

1. The outcome of the formula below is 0.

CALCULATE(

So from total distinct count of book order id I have count every value excluding Zero so that is the why I am using the formula

Productive Calls = CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT(Query1[booked_order_id])) - CALCULATE(

which give me distinct count excluding zero.

Regards ,

Arvind

Hi @arvindyadav,

I will take a look at this problem. But, since this is a different question from original one, personally, you'd better post this question as a new thread in forum so that it can get more attention and help from community members.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Hi Yuliana,

I got the added measure answer from @dale.

I want to know from your side that when will be "what if" analysis come into the picture?

Regards,

Arvind

Hi @Yuliana,

Please try if possible from your sides and solve because its so needy work for me now.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arvind

Hi Yuliana,

One more query in extened pro trail one message display on the top of every dashboard like this is your archived content some features like sharing and access on mobile devices are disabled.

Please help me with this .

Please find the attached.

.power BI Extended pro trail.png

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arvind

Hi Yuliana,

Yeah,

Actually Currently I am using 60 days trails Because I don't want to hurt my client so after decline of Extended trail I am using 60 day trails which have 37days left . Is that fine if I occupy 37 Days then start with Extended trails pack?

Hi @arvindyadav,

In my personal profile, you can see the "Send message" option under "contact me" tab:

1.PNG

You can send me a message with your account that you used to login service.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors