Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

XIOFEN_LIM
Helper II
Helper II

Refreshing icon not being shown but refresh history is showing in progress

Hi,

This is 1st time I faced this issue. The scheduler should be finished when I saw refreshing icon is missing (pic 1).

Then I try to manual refresh it again but it didn't show the icon. I go to scheduler setting to see the details. Found out the history showing in progress which the start time is the previous triggered by me (pic 2) and it should already finished.

May I know how to solve this?

No showing refreshing iconNo showing refreshing iconScheduler refreshing is in progress.Scheduler refreshing is in progress.

2 REPLIES 2
michaelx2
Employee
Employee

Hello @XIOFEN_LIM ,

Have you tried to clean the caches of the browser? Or you may also try to use another browser to check the issue.

Best Regards

HI @michaelx2 ,

I was using firefox at my pc and also IE to view it inside the server. Both also facing same issue.

Btw, after few hours, i think the schedule complete running, then it back to normal.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors