Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Refreshing data

All looked fine , wanted to test out on app, so i made my dashboard to app, went there and all the boxes are just empty and it says refreshing data. Now i went back to computer to check out on app.powerbi.com and i get the same thing. But on computer, if i click on on empty box, it goes to the report and shows data, but not on power bi app.

Untitled.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous ,

I suggest to create a support ticket for help.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Support Ticket.gif

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Based on my test, I cannot reproduce your issue here using chrome. Which browser did you use? Please try to use IE/ edge to try again. Or just clean the cache and refresh the dashboard to check whether the issue still occur.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @Anonymous ,

I suggest to create a support ticket for help.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Support Ticket.gif

Anonymous
Not applicable

Used chrome and tried other things, still same issue

Edit: Found out the problem. If i pin the whole report page it works

Edit2: So if i pin the report page, it works, but if i pin certain report inside the page , like a number , it does not work and box is empty like on screenshot. So really, the problem is still here because pinning the whole report makes makes the font go very small if i make it smaller or give lots of empty space.

I need to pin certain report(number report) inside the page so it could fit on phone.  If i do it, i get empty space like on screenshot, if i pin whole page i get very small font and lots of white space. Why isn't the pins working ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-frfei-msft 

I used chrome

Tried on Edge, same thing. Also did clean and still same problem.

Also for testing, deleted the app, made another dashboard, viewd on mobile by web, asked for friend to view and problem is same, says its refreshing data and nothing is happening. 

Also, if i click on the tile in dashboard i get white screen(on phone) and if i click on the  corner with dots and click on the open report then i get the report and see it(on phone)

So, dashboard issue i guess?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors