cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dinky_K12

Refresh failed due to internal service error

I have a few reports which were working completely fine till yesterday, but today one by one my reports refresh got failed due to some internal service error. I tried to refresh manually but still got the same error, below is the description of error I'm getting.

Also I can't delete the report from services and republish it as I have shared their URLs. 

The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.Hide details

Cluster URI:

WABI-US-EAST2-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Activity ID:

ed1323c6-e1f5-40b9-9115-dacabb6af52d

Request ID:

5024d0cd-17b1-0590-e551-4606821bee53

Time:

2021-03-04 12:50:28Z

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Misha
Helper I
Helper I

As I have the same problem, I wondered if you ve got your topic solved. Thanks in advance for information

v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Dinky_K12 

Try to upgrade the gateway to the latest version. You need to troubleshoot whether only some reports can't be refreshed, or all of them are not. This may also be caused by some errors in the reports and dashboards.

Reference:Solved: Recurring "internal service error" when refreshing... - Microsoft Power BI Community

If it doesn’t solve your problem, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.