Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Refresh error - Processing error: Information is needed in order to combine data

Hi all,

I'm having troubles with my refresh, everything worked fine until today when I received an error message from my scheduled refresh.

blueraccoon_0-1627364988160.png

Processing error: Information is needed in order to combine data
Cluster URI: WABI-WEST-US-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: 16921eaf-37ab-4be3-9b3e-b4de95891392
Request ID: 256ef7d4-ae79-5394-7a26-88a7b54af52e
Time: 2021-07-27 05:26:03Z

I've ensured that my data sources' credentials are set to organizational but the error still persists.

Would like to seek some insights into this please, thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately not, I've tried uploading the file in a different name and configuring the privacy levels of the data sources to be the same... and the error still appears...

MattKarriker2
Helper II
Helper II

Any luck with your issue?  It bit me yesterday as well.  I had the issue about 6 weeks ago.  Alinging privacy levels amongst data sources resolved the issue then.  The privacy levels are still aligned but now we have an error.  Seems like a service update to me.  Has anyone spoken to Microsoft about any service updates going in over the weekend?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors