Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PBI-admin5
Regular Visitor

Refresh error: DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError

Hello everyone,

I have a report with single public website as a datasource. Gateway is properly set up, testing connection with no problem.

PBIadmin5_0-1669838313029.png

However whenever refresh online, it is throws error.

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"We were unable to retrieve the contents of the web page."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.ErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Exit Code: 255\r\nStandard Output:\r\n\r\nStandard Error:\r\n"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataSource.Error"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Url","detail":{"type":1,"value":"https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/NYMEX-CL1%21/contracts/"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Trading View WTI Contract Floating Price.

Can someone help? Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @PBI-admin5 

The error says that it was unable to get the contents from the web page. Can you make sure that when you acces the page via the browser that it works as expected?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Hello,

Yes confirmed access via browser and refresh successfully on Desktope.

Hi @PBI-admin5 

Can you check when you log into the Gateway Server that it can access the website too?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors