Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ofirk
Resolver II
Resolver II

Refresh Of Dataset Failed and All Reports Deleted

My routine scheduled data refresh of a dataset failed and after a manual refresh all of my reports were deleted. I then found out my organization app disappeared too. Does anyone know why this happened / how to fix it? I tried opening a ticket but seem unable to do so.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

Could it be possible that something has happened to your Power BI Account?

I would contact your Office 365 Admin and ask them to verify that you still have got your Power BI Pro license.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ofirk,

Did you mean you are using organization content pack? Does these reports are based on copy of organizational content pack?

Please share more detail informaiton about this.

BTW, content pack will expire and not supported on power bi servers, if owner delete this content pack, it will disappear from your workspace if you not have any custom on it:

For group members who haven't customized the content pack, the dashboard and reports associated with that content pack are automatically removed. They're no longer available, and the content pack doesn't appear in the Navigation Pane.For group members who have customized the content pack, the next time they open the customized dashboard, all tiles from the original content pack will be gone. But tiles pinned from other reports will still render. The original content pack reports and dataset are no longer available, and the content pack doesn't appear in the Navigation pane

Reference links:

Manage, update, and delete organizational content packs

Organizational content packs: Copy, refresh, and get access

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

Could it be possible that something has happened to your Power BI Account?

I would contact your Office 365 Admin and ask them to verify that you still have got your Power BI Pro license.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors