Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Refresh Error: Please make sure your data gateway (personal mode) is installed and configured proper

Hi

I have started to get the following Refresh error in my published file:

PaulSeeq_0-1596585346535.png

I use an Enterprise Gateway that is running fine for a Web connection to NetSuite reports. These multiple reports had been coming through fine for a number of years. The Gateway has the option "Allow user's cloud data sources to refresh through this gateway cluster" ticked and the NetSuite Reports have the option ticked "Allow Web Query".

Other datasources include web connections to Sharepoint that haven't previously required a Gateway.

There are no datasources to files on local machines.

So i don't know why all of a sudden (since about 2 to 3 weeks ago) Powert BI now wants a personal mode  gateway when it should just be using the enterprise one there?

1 REPLY 1
v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I can't reproduce your issue. If you have Pro account you could try to open a support ticket. If you have a Pro account it is free. Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors