cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference tables data not refreshing on Service

Hallo everyone,

I am dealing with a strange behaviour on PBI-Service. I have my fact-data "SD_Data" a reference table "3-5_Customer_Fact_ProdOpt" which is a simple group by on the SD_Data table.

When I am refreshing my data on my Desktop, everything is working fine. But if I make the refresh on the service, the 3-5-Table won't get any refresh. But my SD-Data does. I am working with only a small dataset on my Desktop and want to make a bigger load on the service, thats exactly where the problem occurs.

I permitted "enable load" and "include in report refresh" for both tables in the query editor. I even tried to add a step in my m-code as "Table.Buffer(PreviousTable)" - no reaction. Other tables which are also referenced on SD_Data have the same behaviour.

I load SD_Data via import-mode from SAP Business Warehouse.

Version is 2.85.985.0 64-bit (September 2020)

Our Service has Premium capacity

Anybody an idea what could be the cause?

Thanks a lot in advance!
BR
Mark

2 REPLIES 2
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Verknuepfer ,

What is the error message that you are receiving when you try to refresh the table that fails?

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Hi @collinq ,

thanks for messaging. I don't receive any kind of error message, thats what make me struggle so hard. Everything seems to do as it shoud - but the reference tables are not refreshed.

Regards

Mark

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Happy New Year from Power BI

This is a must watch for a message from Power BI!

December Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the December 2020 Updates!

Community Blog

Check it Out!

Click here to read the latest blog and learn more about contributing to the Power BI blog!

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.

Top Solution Authors