Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

chines

RLS with Dashboards/pinned pages?

I can't seem to find a clear answer here and don't immediately have access to a second user to test...  Does RLS carry over to pinned live pages on dashboards?  I have a report that is functioning properly with RLS invoked and user groups identified.  I would like to use the "pin live page" feature to make a cleaner landing page for my audience but am nervous how the RLS interacts...does it still apply to them or does it "go wide open" on their accessiblity to the data?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@chines

Yes. Row Level Security is applied on dashboards with pinnedd live pages. When you share it to other users, they will see corresponding data depends on their role. 

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@chines

Yes. Row Level Security is applied on dashboards with pinnedd live pages. When you share it to other users, they will see corresponding data depends on their role. 

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors