Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ICEBERG
Regular Visitor

REPORTS CAN´T BE LOADED

Hello, 

Since yesterday, I am having problems with loading the reports in the website, still like few minutes thinking.. Few times it works, but others I receive this message:

It has been a problem.

The report can´t be loaded

Identificador de actividad83409e1b-954f-4488-9b42-409592e21546
Identificador de la solicitud52aa362a-e7ce-7dd8-3f42-180563ea7e4c
HoraWed Feb 24 2016 23:17:53 GMT+0100 (CET)
Versión13.0.800.495

Yesterday I read that it was a problem and Power BI wasn´t working well, but today it seems that it´s running smoothly, is any one having the same problem?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Trayfen
Frequent Visitor

Hi, I had a similar problem when I had User Roles enabled.  Try deleting all of the roles (if you have them).  Worked for me.  If you don't have any roles to begin with then you probably have a different problem.  

P.S. the way I worked around the roles was by just creating separate reports for each role.  This means that you will probably will have redundant datasets, or at least overlapping data sets, but the end result is simlar...

Joe
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi,

We are struggling with this error. Please help !
==============================================================

Something went wrong.

Unable to load report

Activity ID1ac2f5e1-4042-46d0-86fe-265637c1dae4
Request ID173854ab-1d87-f74e-c7f6-8f388daa3305
TimeThu Feb 25 2016 13:07:16 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Version13.0.800.495

NV
Advocate I
Advocate I

We seem to have the same problem. None of our reports are loading and we get the same errors ase described above.

I was having issues accessing anything online. I cleared my local cache and now I can load reports and Dashboards, but I don't think they are displaying updated data (the visualizations show spinning load animations on the top left).

However it won't load the Datasets... I can't use the question feature (constantly Loading...) and I can't access any of the model tables and fields (the fields pane also constantly shows the loading animation).

It seems the online service seems to be experiencing some issues generally, but does anyone have official confirmation of this, or when it might be solved?

jillian
Regular Visitor

My organization has several users also reporting the same issue "Report cannot be loaded". This is affecting all of their reports and nothing is availble on Power BI.

"Unable to load report
Activity ID5826e8d6-c0cf-4135-8143-0d220addb8b2
Request ID90a15308-fdce-5021-146c-c27a1a30ba55
TimeWed Feb 24 2016 15:47:24 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Version13.0.800.495
Cluster URIhttps://wabi-west-us-redirect.analysis.windows.net
"

-Jillian

I can see the Dashboard, but i cant see the reports and data. All the reports were working perfectly until monday, but then not (few moments work but very few)

I try to open the report and still with: "CASI LISTO.." it means.. "ALMOST READY.."

CASI LISTO.JPG

And then I receive this message:

HUBO UN PROBLEMA.JPG

It means.. "THERE´S BEEN A PROBLEM. UNABLE TO LOAD REPORT"

Anyone knows if there is any technical phone number where you can call to have support for any problem? It is very fustrating. In the Desktop works perfectly all the reports, it´s only in the website.

Thanks in advance.

Jesus

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors