Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

filiparibeiro
Helper III
Helper III

REFRESH FAILED! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need help!!

I have a really important embedded pbi report that is scheduled to refresh daily several times during the day. At 10 am, the refresh sometimes fails and I still haven't been able to figure out why. This time, I recieved the following error message. 

filiparibeiro_0-1675420842235.png

Some other details are that I have several reports refreshing at 10am in the same workspace, but this is the only one that fails. The table they refer to in the error message "Beebole_Time_Export", has only 14.000 rows and 2 calculated columns. They haven't refered to it in previous errors. The file is 5MB. I'm using power bi embedded node A1. 

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
MAwwad
Super User
Super User

Refresh failures can occur due to a number of reasons such as connectivity issues, resource constraints, issues with the data source, etc.

In your case, the error message is referring to the table "Beebole_Time_Export". It may be helpful to start by looking into the data in this table and checking for any errors or issues that might be causing the refresh to fail. Additionally, you can try reducing the size of the report by removing unnecessary data or optimizing the report design to see if that helps resolve the issue. If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you may want to reach out to the Power BI support team for further assistance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors