Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ZaraSeif123
Frequent Visitor

R script Write to csv file on Onedrive

Hi

I need to export a dataset to a file on Onedrive for business, whenever my reort gets refreshed in Power Bi service.
I have a R script in Power BI desktop that exports the dataset to a local csv file but I haven't been able to configure it to work on service.

What command in R language should I use to write to Onedrive?

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you find a solution to getting script to write file to a local file in pbi service? I came across this challenge today

No unfortunately I didn't. Customer's requirements changed and I didn't have to do it anymore.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the prompt response.

Shame it doesn't seem like it is feasible. Would be really useful to store staging data or to allow storage of API data that only exposes activity in the last 90 days. Was trying to use this to extract and store the Power BI refresh history data. I might post an idea and link back to this post in case someone else stumbles across this problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ZaraSeif123,

What I can think out is using OneDrive REST API since OneDrive isn't a general folder. I would suggest you go to https://stackoverflow.com/tags/onedrive for professional support.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors