Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dknight212
Frequent Visitor

R package - Eulerr update to 5.1.0

I tried sending an email to the address on the page https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-r-packages-support but I get a bounce saying it's only for people in the organisation. So hope this is the right place. Is it possible to update the Eulerr R package to 5.1.0 on the PBI service? This is the latest available. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @dknight212 

If you want to an email to R in Power BI Feedback Team, please send to: rinpbifb@microsoft.com

for package Eulerr, see more details as below:

15.JPG

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks, I did email that address but got the error I mentioned above.

Can anyone add any more to this?

I find this very frustrating. The email address given on the web page is clearly not set up to receive requests and the github thread (https://github.com/MicrosoftDocs/feedback/issues/946) directs users here. I then get requested to email the same address (which of course still fails)! What should I do?

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can post it as an Idea, but I don't know that you'll get very far that way. Link to it here and I would up-vote it though.

Thanks for the suggestion. Might resort to twitter to get their attention.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors