Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

micapaxcpa
Frequent Visitor

Quickbooks content pack - can I edit the tables?

I like the quickbooks content pack auto created report, but there are some things I would like to add and change.  Is it possible to edit the tables behind these reports, or pull it into Power BI Desktop to edit?

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @micapaxcpa,

From the video, you could see that we can edit the report in Power BI Service.

QuickBook.png

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you Cherry.  I would like to be able to edit the tables behind the reports.  For instance, I would like to add a subgroup to group accounts together instead of having to show them at the detail account level, or the high level groups that quickbooks assigns.  Can I bring the tables from the qbo content pack to the Power BI desktop version to edit them?  

When I connect Power BI desktop to QBO, I do not get all of the calculated fields that drive the content pack reporting in the service version.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors