Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bradfarley
Regular Visitor

Quickbooks Online App - Intermittent Data Connection Failure

I use the Quickbooks Online app. For the past week, I have gotten the following data refresh errors:

Message:Web.Contents failed to get contents from 'https://quickbooks.api.intuit.com/v3/company/[my company id]/reports/GeneralLedger?date_macro=all&co...' (500): Server Error

Cluster URI:WABI-US-NORTH-CENTRAL-B-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Activity ID:defd7208-4dfe-4552-bd49-771a737570f3

Request ID:989a0da7-d22e-46fa-9feb-b0bd0cef4b68

Time:2019-02-04 17:25:28Z

This has happened intermittently before, but fixed itself after a day or so.... now we are on a bad streak..

Anyone have success fixing this once and for all?

3 REPLIES 3
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @bradfarley,

From the error 500 message, it might be a problem cased by server side. You could delete the app, and re-install it to your workspace for a test.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yulgu-msft Do you have any other suggestions?

I have deleted/reinstalled multiple times. Because Microsoft developed the app, Quickbooks is no help.

I have confirmed that others can use the app (with their own companies) successfully. Can anyone help me troubleshoot?

@v-yulgu-msft I have tried that... multiple times. It still errors out.

I had a consultant tell me once that a client of his saw the same error and that when he removed an invoice with a negative amount, it began to work. However, I have searched ours and I do not have an invoice with a negative total.

I have found product/service lines with negative amounts, but I don't think that is the variable that is triggering the failure. I could really use some help on this one....

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors