Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBIFed

Question: formatting a report

When I am formatting a report to be converted to a PPT, how do I align the tiles and the text boxes that overlay them so that the heights are standard?  Also, when I convert to PPT the text in my text boxes, which look fine in my report, don't format correctly on top of the tile and the text gets moved into the tile, it just doesn't look clean.  Any tips for formatting my reports so that they resemble the dashboards I create when converting to PPT?  

2 REPLIES 2
Kasunpathirana
Resolver I
Resolver I

If the result you are looking to show in the Power Point I woul rather use to show in real time in Power Point.

Use office addin Web Viewer or Power BI Tiles and then you can embedd the real time report to the Power Point 

RMDNA
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@PowerBIFed,

On your first point, I would use "snap to grid" in your report to get consistent sizes for visuals. Not sure about your second question.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors