Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

opereira
Frequent Visitor

Publishing Report Fails when is using MicrosoftAzureConsumptionInsighits

We are using PowerBI Governemnt, when I'm publishing a report that is using MicrosoftAzureConsumptionInsighits (beta) I'm getting the following error:

We couldn't import data from Power BI Desktop File
Make sure you're entering the information correctly.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity IDde7781e1-c07c-4593-b962-51b4315d9c6f
Request ID130d2e13-0637-1ef1-e236-b3daa11932ee
Correlation IDbd0e0215-ba4e-e004-6f09-1c648a6f970e
Status code500
TimeMon Aug 13 2018 11:56:52 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Version13.0.6199.214
Cluster URIhttps://wabi-us-gov-virginia-redirect.analysis.usgovcloudapi.net

report works using PowerBI desktop.

1 REPLY 1
Conarl_on_BI
Helper III
Helper III

@opereira

I am not sure there is any such product from MS called PowerBI government. To you question it seems you have are having a challenge publishing from the client to Portal. Please check the following pointer

1. You want to make sur that you have the right licensing that enable collaboration. 

2. Make sure you have access to a workspace

3. Ensure the PBIX file is the same if the report already exiested and you're updating it.

4. Ensure your are using the right information that is e-mail and password that was used to create PowerBI account. 

These are some few pointer I can suggest but if can provide a much clear picture of your issue then we can resolve it. 

Thank you,

Conarl_On_BI

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors