Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sandeep0521

Publishing Paginated Report to service using ODBC data source

Hi All,

I am trying to check the new ODBC preview in Paginated report.

As per the instrucntions, I have installed 32-bit ODBC driver for DB2 database and used the DSN to connect Paginated Reports in my local machine.

The report is working fine in Power BI Report Builder. But when I am trying to publish the report to Power BI Service, I am getting the below error.

sandeep0521_1-1616707186216.png

We have also installed latest version of Power BI Gateway and installed a 64-bit ODBC driver in server as mentioned in the below links still not able to publish the report into service.
Power BI gateway and Report Builder support for ODBC data sources (preview) - Power BI | Microsoft D...
ODBC support available for Paginated Reports in public preview | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft...

Please let em know if i miss anything or if i need to install any other drivers in order to publish the reports. Any pointers are appretiated.  

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sandeep0521,

Is you issue solved?

If the issue is solved, could you share the final solution and make it answered?

So that it can help others.

Best Regards,

Link

v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sandeep0521

Maybe the issue was caused by this:

v-xulin-mstf_0-1616982481631.png

Please check.

Best Regards,

Link

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors