Hi @TechR21 ,
You can try to check the following points.
1. Every time you refresh a dataset in the power bi service, it is replaced with what is in the data source, if the data source may not have data, the old data will be cleared when you refresh and the result will be empty.
Or the low number of rows seen in the power bi service may be due to the low number of rows in the data source at the time of refresh
When you configure a time for scheduled refresh, there can be a delay of up to one hour before it begins. Make sure the Enterprise Gateway is running and you edit correct credentials. Then you can check if the refresh occurred times within a period in Refresh History.
Data refresh in Power BI - Power BI | Microsoft Learn
2. If there is a Boolean data type in your dataset, it may cause this to happen. You can modify the Power BI filter to solve it,
Reports doesn’t show data in Power BI Web service after refresh – Issue with True/False values (c-sh...
After a scheduled refresh the report has no data - Page 2 - Microsoft Power BI Community
3. Whether the functions of Now() and Today() exist in your dax formula, the Today() function on the Power bi service returns today’s value according to the UTC() time zone, while the Today() function on the Power bi desktop shows the computer’s system time, so in Power bi service, your time zone and standard time are different, resulting in data not appearing.
4. Possibly related to the date:
Solved: Power BI Service - Data Missing after refresh - Microsoft Power BI Community
5. Is the gateway the latest version, if not, please upgrade to the latest version.
Update an on-premises data gateway | Microsoft Learn
This is the related document, you can view this content:
After a scheduled refresh the report has no data - Page 3 - Microsoft Power BI Community
Missing Data after Refresh in Service | Power BI Exchange (pbiusergroup.com)
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.