Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sreelekha
Regular Visitor

Publish to web public is not working

Dear All,

I am having the admin access and publish to web is enabled in the tenant settings but still when I click on publish to web (public), I can't see the preview neither the link works. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Sreelekha

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi dear experts, 
I am having an issue for a few days. I can't figure out why my web reports stopped working, and why I can't publish them anymore. Below you see that I am allowed to access the publishing window, but the link doesn't work. It would be great to have some help.

Thanks in advance.

Marat

Marattroina_0-1658925573996.png

I am having the same issue as well. 

I am using a trial, and it appears fabric is blocking certain settings to enable this activity. Has anyone found a work around?

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sreelekha ,

What I need to confirm with you is whether you can access the corresponding report properly now and whether it works if you delete the embed code and republish to web?

vhenrykmstf_0-1651042743131.png

Also check if any of the following restrictions may be causing the problem.

Considerations and limitations

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Henry,

I have tried to delete the embed code and republished. I still am not able to see the preview nor the report in though the link.

Also, As I mentioned earlier also the report I am trying to publish doesn't come under the limitations.

Thanks,

Sreelekha

chrisghughes
Frequent Visitor

Just to clarify.  Does the option appear and then when you click it, nothing happens? Or you don't get the option at all?

Yes, I get the option and when I click I can see the url and iframe code but the preview doesn't load. If I copy the URL and paste it in the browser, it doesn't load either. Below is the screenshot

Sreelekha_0-1650466607488.png

I see. 

There was a separate issue i posted about where if you had a mixed model it wouldn't work.  This is behavior I have not seen before.

Sreelekha
Regular Visitor

Thanks Ritesh, But our report doesn't come under any of the limitations. Still the report doesn't work.

ribisht17
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors