Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gvg
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Publish to web option missing in Power BI Premium per User

Hi,

I have switched to Power BI Premium per User trial from my paid Pro account and can no longer publish to web. Is this option no longer available or am I missing something?

Capture.JPG

If I do "Website or portal", opening of the report requires user to log in. Publishing to web did not require explicit log in Pro account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Consider asking your tenant admin from your IT Department to check it and if possible to enable it. This menu is only available for the Power Bi Admin role or Global Admin in office 365.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gvg
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

@ibarrau ,
Thanks !

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Consider asking your tenant admin from your IT Department to check it and if possible to enable it. This menu is only available for the Power Bi Admin role or Global Admin in office 365.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

ibarrau
Super User
Super User

Hi. That is strange. Please make sure that "Publish to Web" is enabled for your tenant in Admin Portal Tenant Settings. Then be sure that you are not breaking any limitation:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/collaborate-share/service-publish-to-web#limitations

Hope this helps,

Happy to help!

LaDataWeb Blog

Hi,

thank you for the hint. However I do not have Tenant Settings in my Admin Portal:

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors