Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mathRodrigues
Regular Visitor

Publish to Web - responsive dashboard

Hello everybody!

I'm using Publish to Web feature to embed my dashboard on a web page. It works fine on desktops, but when accessing on mobile device, it shows only half of the dashboard (like picture below).

Sem título.png

I've already changed the iframe resolution to fit the role dashboard on screen (So I do not have to keep scrolling to see its contents). Its looks like the desktop version, but resized to fit the mobile screen (and some kind of margin on top and bottom and the dashboard on the middle).

My question is: Is there any responsive feature in Publish to Web so that a dashboard have diferent layout on device and desktops? Or if there is a way for me to change this behavior? 

3 REPLIES 3
henriquesilveir
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hello @mathRodrigues  have you created a mobile report into Power Bi Desktop?

You could do 2 thing: 

Enabling responsive visualization:
The responsive setting is per visual. To make a visualization responsive, select it in Power BI Desktop. In the formatting pane, under General, set Responsive to On.

And create a Responsive report:

Go to the "view" tab, click on "Change Layout" it will appear a mobile dashboard. 

If this answer help you, dont forget to mark as solution! 

best regards from Brazil! 🙂 

Hi @henriquesilveir, thank you for the reply!

I've already noticed the "Change Layout" on the "View" tab, however, I haven't enabled a responsive visualization.

I tried to set the responsive feature on, but I couldn't find it this feature in my dashboard (picture below).

Sem título.png

Do you know any reason why this "Responsive (preview)" is not available to me?

Because I think this would solve the problem. After that is straight foward following your steps. 

Once again, thanks for your help!

Hello @mathRodrigues some visuals don't have option for resposive mode, the pizza chart is one of them. 

I hope that the problem till on the size of page... i suggest you to change the layout to standart and try to edit again the mobile report. 

Or you could send me your PBI, to try to help you about this problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors